College of Engineering and Computer Studies
The Computer Engineering Program prepares students for careers as computer engineers equipped with the necessary theoretical and practical training both in classroom and laboratory, as well as, field experiences gained from the industrial sector. Specifically, the program envisions producing professional computer engineers who are:
- Competent technical persons, creative and analytical thinkers, actively participating and working towards the advancement of science and computer technology.
- Able to apply the concepts learned from classroom i.e. computer science, physical sciences, mathematics, general engineering design, among others to actual life situations.
- Able to perform social, moral, and spiritual obligations aimed towards the improvement of the quality of life of their fellowmen.
Future Computer Engineers/Scientist fully equipped with the necessary theoretical and practical training both in classroom and laboratory,as well as, field experiences gained from the industrial sector are the Michaelite CECS students. They are up-to-date with the latest advancement and trends in information technology, and able to adopt these to the work environment. They perform social, moral, and spiritual obligations aimed to towards the improvement of the life of their fellowmen.
College of Engineering and Computer Studies (CECS) offers the following courses:
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Information Technology
- BS Information Systems
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Electronics Communication Engineering
CECS Dean: Ma. Fe Bahinting